We deals in
Motorola Solutions connects people through technology. Public safety and commercial customers around the world turn to Motorola Solutions innovations when they want highly connected teams that have the information they need throughout their workdays and in the moments that matter most to them.
Motorola Solutions serves more than 100,000 public safety and commercial customers in more than 100 countries. Our wide-ranging product portfolio has the tools you need to get the job done in any business.
Motorola devices are designed to the highest specifications both inside and out. With outstanding range, battery life, and responsiveness, your team can collaborate more effectively, work more efficiently, and create more loyal customers.Look Range of Products Enquery Now
Aspera India Services provide high-quality, cost-effective Security, Communication and Surveillance solutions to all Partners, to give their businesses a competitive advantage and head start in the challenging business environment.
Its core business includes sale of wireless equipment and wireless accessories to various Government and private organisation and we also undertake Repair and Servicing of Walkie Talky, Base radio stations and other radio communication equipment.Look Range of Products Enquery Now
From handheld radios to turnkey mission/operation-critical systems for enterprise and public safety applications, KENWOOD offers comprehensive communications solutions for any field, any industry, and any application.
Whatever your business, confidence in communications is crucial to success. Seamless coordination demands a radio system that ensures immediacy, clarity and 24/7 reliability.
Yet individual requirements can vary widely: levels of coverage, capacity and control all need to be considered to create the optimum system. That’s why KENWOOD offers customized solutions that provide optimum performance and reliability.Look Range of Products Enquery Now
Alinco is a Japanese manufacturer of radio and amplification equipment, and in the Japanese market, metal products, construction equipment, and exercise equipment
It’s Business Content:
- Development, manufacturing and sales of temporary equipment
- Comprehensive rental service for temporary scaffolding
- Oct system comprehensive rental service
- Development, manufacturing and sales of various DIY related products
- Processing and sales of aluminum profiles
- Development, manufacturing and sales of wireless communication related equipment
- Development and sales of fitness related products
- Development and sales of medical devices
- Vertel Digital is a leading provider of world class Wireless-Radio communication equipment. Recognised as Category 1 manufacturer with the Global DMR association, Vertel is amongst the first in India to manufacture superior Digital Radio products from its state-of-the-art facility.
- With over 100 years of Team experience in serving the Government and Enterprise segments in India & South Asia, Vertel has built a strong reputation in the industry through constant innovation in design and manufacturing using European technology standards.
- We offer a wide range of products in VHF, UHF, Easy-License,short range walkie talkie,long range walkie talkies, License-Free & DMRs (Digital Mobile Radios) categories.) Our unique product portfolio provides robust and secure solutions for mission critical users in harsh environments.
- Vertel Digital radio products are supported by innovative data applications and peripherals using open standard interface. Our esteemed clientele includes Police, Railways, Aviation, Military, along with major players in the hospitality, security, events and realty businesses.
- As a brand, Vertel is committed to provide exceptional products & services to our clients & channel partners for a seamless experience.
When a humble beginning is accelerated by passionate endeavors and motivated by hardcore hard work, it transforms into a voluminous entity, a grand empire in no time. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Mr. Pankaj Goel, a first-generation entrepreneur established ‘Sanchar Communication Systems’ in 2008.
The company has grown at a tremendous rate year after year; having grown from a single room trading office to multiple offices and a fully fledged manufacturing facility within a decade. Started with radio communications as its specialization, today they are proud to have a range of battery packs, chargers, antennas, microphones and all other related accessories included in our product portfolio.
The organization has national presence with installations successfully being used by Indian army, Para military, State Police, Indian railways and other various government, public, private organizations.Look Range of Products Enquery Now
Hytera Communications Corporation Limited (002583.SZ) is a global privately-run company headquartered in Shenzhen China. Established in 1993, Hytera, a global leading PMR solution provider, is dedicated to providing customized and complete professional communications solutions to government and public security, utility, transportation, enterprise & business to improve organizational efficiency and make the world safer.
Focused on innovation, Hytera insists that continuous high research and development (R&D) investment should be the first impetus to drive enterprise innovation. R&D investment accounts for 17% of our 2017 total revenue and 41% of our staff are R&D personnel. In addition, we have established 10 R&D centers inside and outside China, including Shenzhen, Harbin, Nanjing, Hebi, Dongguan Songshan Lake, Bart Meade Germany, Cambridge UK, Zaragoza Spain, Vancouver Canada, and Toronto centers. With over a thousand global patent applications, Hytera is China's first core unit for drafting PMR communications digital trunking standards and has become the backbone of global mainstream communications standards associations.
The company is a global leading enterprise that simultaneously masters TETRA, DMR, PDT, and LTE technologies and owns mature applications. It also undertakes the R&D task of Broadband Multimedia Trunking System of National Science and Technology Major Project to develop next-generation professional network trunking communications technologies.Look Range of Products Enquery Now
Icom America Inc. is a part of Icom Incorporated. Started in 1954 by Tokuzo Inoue in Osaka, Japan, Icom Inc. is a publicly held Japanese corporation; its stock is traded on the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges. Icom Inc.'s roots are in designing, engineering, and manufacturing highly advanced, compact solid-state radio equipment for use in the amateur (ham) radio industry.
The company's product line has since expanded to include communications equipment and products based in the marine, avionics, land mobile and wide-band receiver industries.
Icom America was founded in 1979. With the exception of Cuba, Icom America is responsible for representing Icom products within the entire Western Hemisphere, as well to U.S. Territories in the Pacific.Look Range of Products Enquery Now
AFTER SALE SERVICES
We in SPACE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM belief that customer satisfaction is prime and above all business process. To endure strong relationship with customers and dealers Space Telecommunication services has set up service center across India through its partnering organizations.
After-sales services are handled by highly professional and trained technicians with an aim to provide maximum customer satisfaction in minimum time.